Spinach Stuffed Shells

In honor of my brother Grant I decided to make one of his favorite meals. This was the meal that he always asked for when given the opportunity to choose dinner. Hope you enjoy!! What I love about this meal is that not only is it wonderful, but it's extremely EASY.

Meet my crazy brother, Grant. When I was five years-old my parents gave me my very own baby doll. He didn't stay little for very long.
Grant was a groomsman in our wedding, as well as our wedding photographer. As you can see, there is never a dull moment as long as Grant is around.
He's an amazing friend!
He knows how to make me laugh and act silly.
Spinach Stuffed Shells

Ingredients:
24 Jumbo Macaroni Shells
1 (32 oz) jar spaghetti sauce with mushrooms
1 (10 oz) package frozen chopped spinach thawed and drained
2 cups ricotta cheese
2 cups (8oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
1 small onion diced
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 T. chopped fresh parsley
1 teaspoon dried whole oregano

Cook shells according to package directions, drain, set aside.

Spoon 1 cup sauce into lightly greased 13x9X2" dish, set aside remaining sauce.
Combine next 8 ingredients, mix well.
Stuff shells with 1 1/2 T. Spinach mixture and arrange in dish. Spoons sauce over stuffed shells.

I like to add more mozzeralla cheese on top of the stuffed shells.

Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes

This meal is best served with a salad and loaf of french bread.

Comments

  1. I've always wanted to make stuffed shells! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts