Walk By Faith

I have no recipes to share with you today, as Chris and I had dinner at his parents last night. But I may have a yummy recipe to share with you tomorrow. If you like crab, then you'll love the meal I'm planning for tonight.

This week has been interesting, to say the least. The week started with me having to change my schedule, due to my commuter lot filling up sooner than before, because of changes in commuting in my town. It's been a mess this week. Telecommuting would really come in handy about now. It sure would beat standing out in the cold at O'dark 30.

The week is half over and I'm soooo ready for the weekend.

Do you ever have those moments in your life when you sit back and it seems like all is right in the world? Last night Chris helped his dad hang a chandelier. It was a great picture of a father and son working together to complete a project. I look forward to the day with Chris is able to do that with our children.

Lately it's been difficult watching the news. Not only is the Middle East a mess, but our gas prices are quickly going up and now they are saying that food and clothing prices are going up as well. We live in tough times and it doesn't seem like things are getting any better. How do we get through the tough times? For me, I have to keep reminding myself the the Lord is in control. It's so much easier said than done. We have to continue to walk by faith. I look around at those around me and see the struggles they are facing, whether it's a relationship lost, job loss, financial problems, insecurities, sickness and the list goes on and on. How do we get through these struggles??? We have to walk by faith.


Comments

Popular Posts