Cooking with Mrs. Moore

No I'm not talking about cooking with my mother-in-law. I'm actually talking about cooking with me, the younger Mrs. Moore. It's still strange referring to myself as Mrs. Moore, a title I've always associated with my mother-in-law, someone I've known for 13 years. Never did I imagine I would one day carry that title.

Okay, enough about my awesome title....that I'm having so much fun with. I should have titled this blog..."Cooking for Moore", or "Cooking Moore", or some other catchy title using Moore. Chris and I are going to have so much fun naming our children. What do you think about the name "Ever Moore"? Our last child will be named "No Moore". Okay, okay I'll quit while I'm ahead. I never realized how many actresses/actors have the last name of Moore: Demi Moore, Mandy Moore, Julianne Moore, Michael Moore, and the list goes on and on. Now that I'm off topic...

For almost thirty-years I've been blessed to have a mother who is a fabulous cook and is always trying new recipes. I never imagined that I would marry into a family with another fabulous cook. Never did I imagine that I would be blessed with two mothers who can cook. What's even crazier is that they cook very similar and often from the same cookbooks. How blessed am I to learn from the best.

When I begain this blog I never imagined I would have so much fun posting recipes. As I look toward the next week and the recipes I will be making I'm beginning to get excited.

With Valentines day on Monday I have an amazing meal planned for my Valentine. Be ready for not only a fabulous meal, but an incredible dessert. Also, be ready for another yummy breakfast treat for our Sunday morning class.


Comments

Popular Posts