Crab Fettuccine

Are you tired of preparing the same meal day after day? I know I get tired of eating the same meals. After working long hours, sitting in rush hour traffic and getting home late, the last thing I want to do at night is spend hours in the kitchen preparing a meal that will be gone in 10 minutes. Here's an EASY meal that I grew up eating.

When Chris took one look at the meal he made the comment "Well, I love mushroom, crab and pasta. I have a feeling I'm going to love this meal." If his second helping wasn't an indication that he enjoyed the meal, than his comment about looking forward to leftovers tomorrow gave me the indication.

Crab Meat Fettuccine

1 package noodles
1 stick of butter
2 cans (4 oz) whole mushrooms-I prefer fresh mushrooms
2 cans (7oz) crab meat-I prefer the frozen crab meat.
3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1 cup whipping cream
salt/pepper to taste
Parsley

Boil noodles and drain.

Add butter, mushrooms, crab meat, cheese and cream.

Garnish with parsley and more cheese if you desire.

Bake in casserole dish, covered for 30-45 minutes at 325 degrees or until entirely warm.

Comments

Popular Posts