Moore Wedding

A few weeks before our wedding I decided that I wanted a videographer for our wedding. Unfortanetely they can be very expensive and often hard to come by. Well, my prayers were answered when a guy my brother went to high school and college with posted on his Facebook that he was starting his own video's and editing company (B&D Videos and Editing). After talking with Dave and telling him that we were willing to be his first wedding, he agreed to film our wedding. Now looking back I'm so thankful we have the video of our wedding. Because I was so tired from the mono there is so much from our wedding that I have forgotten.

Check out the highlight video from our wedding. If you ever want to watch the full video, let me know. It's entertaining to see me fall asleep during the ceremony.

Comments

Popular Posts