Pasta and Kielbasa

If you're like me, you're always trying to find easy, healthy meals to cook when you get home from work. With all the prepared meals you find at the grocery story it's become an easier task. Well, if you're like me you prefer to make your dinner from scratch and avoid the prepared meals as much as possible. I always have prepared meals in the freezer for those nights that we get home late and just don't have time to cook.

Here's a recipe that is soooo easy and yummy!!! One thing I LOVE about this recipe is that it's not expensive. As a couponer I'm always looking for the best deals. There are always great deals on kielbasa and pasta, two of the main ingredients.

Pasta and Kielbasa

Ingredients:

  • Pasta (choose your favorite type)

  • Kielbasa/Sausage links (Hillshire and Johnsonville are almost always on sale on my grocery stores)
  • Squash
  • Onion
  • Garlic
  • Salt/Pepper

  • Vegetable Oil

  • Additional Seasoning ( I have some great seasoning from Tastefully Simple-Find a seasoning that you like and try it.)
Directions:
This is a recipe I change everytime I make it. It's a great recipe to make your own.

Make your favorite pasta.

Brown onions in pan with vegetable oil.
Once the onions are browned to your liking, add your sliced squash. Cook the squash until the middle becomes soft. You'll notice a difference in the texture.

Begin to add garlic, salt and any other seasoning.

Add the kielbasa. Cook until hot and appears done.
Mix the squash/kielbasa with your favorite pasta.Add Parmesan cheese to the pasta.

Serve with your favorite bread.

Enjoy!!!

Comments

Popular Posts