Fall Recipes

After a two month break, I'm ready to begin blogging again. I never intended to take such a long break, but my summer adventures took over and I seemed to run out of time to blog. Now that fall is ahead of us I'm extremely excited about what is in store. Not only do I have some amazing recipes planned, but now I have my mom on board to help plan some easy, healthy meals. So, keep checking back for new recipes.

Are you one of those crazy people who's into couponing? Well, my husband used to call my couponing a crazy hobby, until he saw how much we save a month. My desire is to share recipes, using the items that are on sale for the week.

The first recipe this week will be a recipe that I found in the paper a few weeks ago, it's for a YUMMY dessert that Chris and I had while we were on our honeymoon in Maine. I'll give you a hint....it's chocolate and creamy. Check back tomorrow for this AMAZING dessert...

Comments

Popular Posts