Bolgogi

This is another meal that I had while growing up. Not only is it another EASY meal and really great, but it's not going to break the bank. I got so distracted with eating the meal, that I forgot to take a picture of the end product. At least you can see the pictures of the process. Bolgogi is a meal that is common in Korea. It actually means "Fire Meat", because it's supposed to be cooked over an open flame. Bolgogi

  • Soy Sauce-3 Tb

  • Sesame Oil-2 Tb

  • Garlic-Clove

  • Salt/Pepper

  • Sugar-Pinch

  • Green Onion Sliced

  • Beef (Sirloin)-Cut Diagonal

You don't have to spend an arm and a leg to have a nice meal. I found this fabulous beef sirloin for just a couple dollars.


Cut your sirloin (diagonal) into strips. Place all the ingredients in a large freezer bag. Refrigerate for a couple hours. I usually mix everything up the night before I want it, that way when I get home from work I have a quick meal. Saute over medium heat. You can also add your favorite vegetables to the mix. Carrots would be really good. Serve over white rice.

Comments

Popular Posts